Terms of sale
The Reliez‑vous website allows several people to compose a memory book together.
These terms of sale provide a legal framework for any purchase on the Reliez‑vous website. They constitute the contract between the Reliez‑vous Company, LLC with a capital of 2000 €, and the buyer.
The terms of sale supplement the terms of service.
If you have any questions regarding this document, please contact us.
This section defines essential terms in this document:
- “Website” refers to the Reliez‑vous website, at the URL www.reliez-vous.fr,
- “User” refers to any person who uses the Website,
- “Publisher” refers to the Reliez‑vous Company, LLC with a capital of 2000 €, which publishes the Website,
- “Customer” refers to any person who contacts the Publisher about the Website,
- “Customer Service” refers to the service of the Publisher for the attention of the Customer,
- “Buyer” refers to the User who makes a purchase on the Website,
- “Product” refers to the product purchased by the Buyer on the Website.
Any purchase on the Website must be preceded by the reading and acceptance of these terms of sale. By making a purchase on the Website, the Buyer unreservedly accepts this contract.
This contract applies as of the order of the Product by the Buyer. It is valid for the duration necessary for the supply of the Product, until the expiry of the warranties and obligations owed by the Publisher.
The Publisher reserves the right to update these terms of sale at any time. Therefore, the applicable conditions are those in force on the date of the order by the Buyer.
This document was last updated on 04/29/2023.
The Product is a printed book. The Buyer is a member contributor. The layout of the Product is customized by the Buyer.
The Buyer is informed:
- prior to ordering, of the general characteristics of the Product, by consulting the pre-contractual information on the Our offer page of the Website,
- when ordering, of the specific characteristics of the Product.
The prices mentioned on the Website are expressed in Euros (€) all taxes included.
The Publisher reserves the right to update its prices at any time. Therefore, the applicable prices are those in force on the date of the order by the Buyer and mentioned on his order.
The Buyer is informed:
- prior to ordering, of the composition of the price of the Product according to its page count, the delivery mode and the choice or not of express delivery, by consulting the pre-contractual information on the Our prices page of the Website,
- when ordering, of the price of the Product.
The Product offer is linked to a book.
The offer is valid:
- if the Buyer is the organizer or a member contributor to the book and the order is shared,
- before the book is deleted.
Order and payment
To order the Product, the Buyer must:
- validate the layout of the Product,
- enter the delivery and billing details,
- validate the price of the order,
- read and accept the terms of sale,
- pay the amount of the order.
At each stage, the Buyer can cancel or correct his previous choices. He must validate page by page the layout of the Product.
The order of the Product by the Buyer confirms his full and complete acceptance of these terms of sale.
Payment for the order is made on Monetico or PayPal. The Buyer is redirected to the secure interface of Monetico or PayPal. He can make his payment with a credit card or a PayPal account. If the payment is accepted, the order is registered and the contract definitively formed.
Payment is irrevocable.
The prior validation of the Product by the Buyer is worth proof for printing. The order, being processed automatically, cannot be modified or cancelled. The order is kept on the Website for 1 year after book deletion. Its archiving on a reliable and durable medium constitutes proof of the contract.
The Buyer can see his orders on the Website. A digital invoice is associated with the order.
Right of withdrawal
In application of article L121-21-8 of the French Consumer Code, the Buyer is informed of the fact that the right of withdrawal cannot be exercised for contracts “for the supply of goods made according to consumer's specifications or clearly customized”. The Product, whose layout is customized by the Buyer, falls into this category. Consequently, the Buyer cannot benefit from any right of withdrawal to cancel his order.
Delivery is carried out according to the data (mode, speed, coordinates) provided when ordering. Delivery is made to the recipient's home or to a Chronopost pickup point, in the selected geographical area.
The Publisher, delegating printing and delivery to a subcontractor, cannot be held responsible for the degradation of the Product or the delay in delivery. However, the Publisher undertakes to notify the subcontractor and take the necessary measures.
The Product benefits from the legal guarantee of conformity provided for in articles L211-4 to L211-14 of the French Consumer Code and the legal guarantee against hidden defects provided for in articles 1641 to 1649 of the French Civil Code.
The Publisher makes no warranty as to the exact coloring or tint of the images.
The warranty applies in the event that the Publisher expressly acknowledges that a fault is attributable to it. The Buyer has 15 days to lodge a complaint with the Publisher. After this period, no guarantee will be applicable. Under no circumstances may compensation exceed the order amount.
The Buyer may file a complaint with Customer Service, by sending an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org or a letter to the address Reliez‑vous, 21, rue Sainte Geneviève, 69006 Lyon, France.
This section describes the liability specific to selling on the Website.
The Publisher implements all the means at its disposal to:
- meet the needs of its subcontractors for the execution of orders,
- supervise the payment, printing and delivery of the Product.
The obligation being of means, the Publisher does not undertake to achieve these results. Failure to achieve one of these results does not engage the responsibility of the Publisher.
Any non-execution or poor execution of an order due to the fact of the Buyer, to a case of force majeure or to the unforeseeable and insurmountable fact of a third party does not engage the responsibility of the Publisher.
Amicable resolution of disputes
In the event of a dispute, the Purchaser undertakes to contact Customer Service as a priority, by sending an email to the address email@example.com or a letter to the address Reliez‑vous, 21, rue Sainte Geneviève, 69006 Lyon, France.
Under Article L612-1 of the French Consumer Code, “Every consumer has the right to have free recourse to a consumer mediator with a view to the amicable resolution of the dispute between him and a professional.”
Applicable law and competent jurisdiction
The language of this contract is French (this contract is translated only for convenience).
This contract is subject to French law. The absence of amicable resolution of cases of dispute between the parties implies recourse to the competent French courts to settle the dispute.